Victorian Veterans Golf Club
Online membership application
Be very careful with your data entry. It is not possible to detect all missing or incorrect data.
☸ Required field.
Notes on completing this form
The various input boxes on this form are constrained as to the type of data they will accept. Depending on your browser they may show as errors during data entry, or only after clicking on the 'Add new member' icon. Either way you cannot save the data till all items match the programmed format.
The allowable data is:
- First name - must be a single word starting with an uppercase letter and with the balance lower case letters
- Second name - may be up to 3 words starting with alternatives of
followed by words starting with an upper case letter and ending with lower case letters
- Nothing For conventional Australian style names
- d' For French style names
- D' For French style names
- de<space> For French style names
- Mac For Scottish style names
- Mc For Irish style names
- O' For Irish style names
- van<space> For Dutch style names
- von<space> For German style names
- Address 1 - may be up to 3 words starting with alternatives of
Suffixes A to E are allowed to the number in the Address 1 and Address 2 fields.
- Unit <number> (In this case put the street address in the Address 2 field)
- Flat <number> (In this case put the street address in the Address 2 field)
- Street number and street name. The name can be up to three words as in 'Ernest Wanke Drive'
- Address 2 - Street number (suffixes A to E are allowed in the number) and street name. The name can be up to three words as in 'Ernest Wanke Drive'
- City - May be one of two words each starting with an upper case letter.
- Postcode - Must be 4 digits
- Email - Must conform with the standard email address format of firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone - Must be in format 02 xxxx xxxx or 03 xxxx xxxx
- Mobile phone - Must be in format 04xx xxx xxx
- Golflink number - Must be 10 digits with no spaces
- Home club - May be one of two words each starting with an upper case letter.
If data more complex than that allowed (e.g. an umlaut such as ü) for is required please enter an item with an allowed format and advise the webmaster (email@example.com) of any required amendment(s) to the entered data.